FREE! How to Do Business With the Government
How To Do Business With The World's Fortune One Customer
Event Planned for Global EntrepreneurshipWeek USA
Learn How to Sell Your Products and Service to the Biggest Customer in the United States
One of the toughest challenges for an entrepreneur is finding customers. Did you know that the U.S. Federal Government is the largest customer in the world? The U.S. Federal Government buys over 500 BILLION dollars worth of goods and services of virtually every type EVERY year. And the U.S. Federal Government recognizes the need and value in buying from small businesses – perhaps even YOUR small business!
Click Here to receive the audio download and the pdf Toolkit from the live TargetGov How to Do Business with the Government Teleconference which was held on November 17, 2009 as part of Global EntrepreneurshipWeek USA. You will learn about how you can start doing business with the U.S. Federal Government.
* All Teleconferences are one hour in duration *
The 63 page TargetGov Getting Started in Government Contracting Toolkit is an e-book specifically addressing getting started in the world of government contracting. This Toolkit is loaded with information to help you shortcut the learning curve to government contracting including:
- How and where to register as a government contractor
- Where to find free help, counseling and business development assistance
- How to determine if the government buys what you sell
- How to locate and do business with the government agencies right in your own backyard
- How and where to find announcement of government contracts for your products and services
Who can benefit from this information?:
- Every business owner who has considered growing their business
- Every employee who wants to start their own business
- Young entrepreneurs who want to learn about government contracting
- Service providers in: accounting, consulting, information technology, human resources, architecture, engineering, training, trucking, building and maintenance, lawn and landscaping, medical and health fields. Virtually every service is used by the government; why not tap into this market?
- Products sellers and manufacturers of: food, medical, information technology, clothing, vehicles, electronics, personal care, building, maintenance, law enforcement, military, science, health, and more. Just about every product known is used in some way by a government agency.
Any questions about doing business with the government? Review this information and visit TargetGov for more information. We look forward to helping you enter this very lucrative market!
TargetGov is one of the organizations joining together in an unprecedented effort to inspire and encourage young people to consider entrepreneurship as a career choice and to celebrate America’s unique culture of inventiveness during Global EntrepreneurshipWeek USA, November 16 - 22, 2009.
Global EntrepreneurshipWeek USA included events and activities in communities across the country to inspire, educate and prepare young people, primarily ages 14 to 25, to be America’s next great entrepreneurs and innovators. With the theme, ”What’s Your Big Idea? Take it On!” the initiative was designed to serve as an inspiration for young people to think creatively and to turn their ideas into action – whether that means starting a new business, developing an innovation for an existing company or solving a problem that makes society better. Official events were planned in cities across the country, culminating in Washington, D.C, where the focus was on the importance of policy to the nation’s entrepreneurs.
For more information about Global EntrepreneurshipWeek USA, visit the web site: www.entrepreneurshipweekusa.com.
For more information about government contracting visit the TargetGov web site at: www.targetgov.com and sign up for the complimentary teleconference and government contracting e-newsletter, or you can call or email questions to Laura Davis our teleconference coordinator at 866-579-1346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.